Which IQOS can we help you with?
1. Tap the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button to check the battery level. If it’s low, plug the device into a power outlet using an original IQOS AC adaptor and cable.
2. To turn the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger on or off, press the button at the top for 4 seconds. Check the status lights on your IQOS Holder to see the battery level. Two lights mean it’s fully charged and you can use it twice. One light means one use. No lights mean it’s time to recharge the holder.
3. To use your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, gently insert a HEETS stick. Don’t twist the HEETS stick. If you do, you risk breaking the blade. After you’ve inserted the HEETS stick, press and hold the holder button. You’ll feel a vibration and the lights will pulse slowly. That means the holder is getting ready. When you feel two vibrations and both status lights are steadily on, that means you’re good to go.
4. If you feel two vibrations again, that means your IQOS time is nearly up. Slide open the IQOS 3 DUO Holder, remove the HEETS stick, and slide the holder shut. Tap the holder button to see the device’s status. Remember: one light means there’s one use remaining. You can enjoy another IQOS experience or place the holder back in the charger.
5. When your IQOS 3 DUO Holder is in the Pocket Charger, watch the lights on top of the Pocket Charger. When it’s flashing, that means the holder is charging. When both lights are on, that means you can take the holder out.
1. Tap the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button to check the battery level. A flashing light at the top of the Pocket Charger signals a low battery. Plug the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger into a power outlet using an original IQOS AC adaptor and cable. Now the flashing light indicates the battery’s charging. When the status bar is full, that means you have a full charge, which is good for up to 20 uses.
2. Check the status lights on your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Two lights mean your holder is fully charged and you can use it twice. One light means you only have one use left. No lights mean it’s time to recharge your holder.
3. Slide open your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, remove the HEETS stick, and then slide the holder shut. Insert the IQOS 3 DUO Holder into the charger. Check the two small lights at the top of the charger. When they’re flashing, that means the IQOS 3 DUO Holder is charging. When they’re steady, that means your IQOS 3 DUO Holder is ready to use.
Cleaning shouldn’t be hard work. So our cleaner tool makes it easy.
1.There’s no liquid involved in the cleaning process. Once your IQOS 3 DUO Holder is cool, after at least 30 seconds from the last use, you can slide the cap off.
2. Tap out any loose tobacco inside your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Check that the cleaning tool is in good condition. Now insert it to the end of your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Don’t twist yet! Once the cleaner is in the holder, twist the cleaner gently two or three times. When you finish, carefully remove the cleaner.
3. Every once in a while, you can also use the IQOS cleaning stick to clean inside your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Remember to avoid the blade when you do so. And clean the cap, too, top and bottom.
A clean IQOS means a great taste!
Tips from us, to you
Inserting HEETS tobacco sticks
Never twist the HEETS tobacco stick while inserting it into your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, since this can damage the heating blade.
Charging your IQOS 3 DUO
Remember to keep your IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger battery charged daily for continuous tobacco enjoyment. Try to charge it at the same time as you charge your phone. Charging is faster if plugged to a wall outlet than to a laptop’s USB ports.
Using your IQOS 3 DUO
Press and hold the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button for 4 seconds, then release. The holder and pocket charger status lights will turn on slowly. To charge the holder, slowly insert it into the pocket charger, then close the door.
Something we haven’t covered?
There are several ways you can reach us. Our customer care service is available for you on:
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday - Sunday 09:00 - 18:00
Use our live chat
Chat to our IQOS Experts in real time. Just give them a message and they’ll say hello within seconds.
We’re very social on our social media, so feel free to message us with any questions and we’ll get back to you in minutes.
No question is too small
Your question might have already been asked before. Browse our FAQs to see if there’s an answer waiting for you.